Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K summary

1.Ms. Vannoy's class addison.... dad loves her he is the best.Hey Addison,
My name is Stephen and I am a Student at the University South Alabama. I can tell that you love your dad very much. I love my dad too. Even though I am older now, he is still always their for me no matter what! As I am sure your dad will also there for you. Thank you for sharing. Stephen Alexander

2. Mrs macs class Allie.......Most owl mothers lay one to twelve eggs. Baby owls are called owlets. Baby owls use their beaks to break out of eggs.Some owls can live to be 30 years old or more.
Allie, Thank you for the post. I had no idea baby owl were call owlets. I do learn something new everyday. Stephen Alexande

3.Alexa, Watched a video that shows how intelligent autistic people can be. She wanted to know more about how they learned to spell.
Alexa, Great post. It was put together very well and was very clear. I agree with you how it better that they used the word “intelligent” instead of smart. I help coach football at a local high school and one of our players is autistic. And he is very intelligent when it comes to sports. He knows every little detail about every team known to man. Great post thank you for sharing once again

No comments:

Post a Comment