Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project #10


Finding the right tool

I will be teaching Social Sciences at the High school level. I found a great tool called Celly. It allows students to comment on a particular subject so the teacher can know if that comprehend the information or not. The great thing about celly is that the students don't know who is comment. It prevents the students from being shy or standoffish because the are fearful that other students will make fun of them. It also allows the teacher to talk to the students personally without the teacher giving out his/her number.

I will be using this technology in my class, so that I can give those students who need one on one time out side of the classroom the time they need. Thank you for assigning this Dr.Strange, without it I doubt I would've ever found this awesome tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment